As many know I have been able to blog on and off for 3 years now. I have been able to meet amazing people and also try some amazing products.
I have the same question asked to me over and over again:
why do I blog and how did I start?
Well back 3 years ago I was pregnant with my now 3-year-old son and I was on maternity leave. My ex partner and I lived in the country and I couldn’t drive or go work so what did I do scourer the internet and read loads stuff about bloggers and how they made it a business. I then decided I join a few product testing companies and see what would happen. Just 1 month in and I started to get products from household items to baby items all to try to give my honest opinion on. Every product that came I got a buzz out of and 3 years on I still get excited on every email and every time the postman comes. So why do i love it so much? Here are just 5 of the many reasons I love blogging so much.
- I get to try some amazing products all for free and sometimes I even get paid to try products and post my opinion. Have to admit that a great reason.
- I make some amazing friends through blogging. How you wonder. Well the amount of conversations I have to make in order to make sure I am meeting each and every clients criteria is amazing.
- I love sharing my opinion on things. I have always had a love for trying new things and sharing them on my social media with a lot of people. Each of who may never heard or even tried a company or its products.
- The best one is I am their day and night for my son and if one us ill that ok there is no need to worry about calling a boss for time off. Honestly right now I can barely talk and both me and my son have chest infections. Yet here I am not letting you all down on some fab content (I hope you find it fab)
- The ability to work where and when we want. A real sense of the freedom lifestyle. I have the ability to take on work for holidays and just pack a bag and go when they need me to with my son and a laptop off we go.
So as you see that just a handful of my many loves to blog. I do this alongside my affiliate business but this is my main income source and my biggest passion in life. Each and every one of the points above is the reason I have taken my blog from a free to a paid domain. This is a business now not so much a hobby as it was 3 years ago.
I love to hear if there any questions you like to ask about blogging lifestyle.
Wanting to start blogging yourself and love to learn more look here and see some amazing books on blogging .
Disclosure: Affiliate links are used in this post so I make a percentage for every sale made.